Friday, January 05, 2007

Please don't feed the site; the site feeds you

For those of youse who use RSS reader thingamajonks and would prefer to add this site to the excitement rather than try to remember not to forget to visit manually, the url for the CBRAT site feed is as follows: http://colicky.blogspot.com/atom.xml

The feed capability been operative for a while, but I guess I never publicized it. Now I have. It also strikes me that the sidebar needs updating. However, I ate half a pound of whole wheat spaghetti carbonara last night in a gluttonous frenzy, so ... I have no idea what the connection is between these things.

Hey hey hey, it's a telecommuting day! I'm in my sweatpants and slippers, drinking coffee, and I luvv it!

1 comment:

Mr. Insert Namehere said...

Thanks... your not remembering the url fan base appreciates it. If I can speak for them.

Now you're at the top of my My Yahoo page, right next to the Inquirer. Delightful!