Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yeah, you cuchi all night long

It must have been post-Thon dementia (with maybe a little touch of post-Steve Irwin stingray impalement thrown in), but last night I dreamed that I was watching a movie on late-night cable called "Bon Scott's Charo" -- kind of a twisted biopic featuring everyone's favorite Love Boat guest star as a member of everyone's favorite Australian wrrrrock band.

And, yes, I know that "You Shook Me All Night Long" was a Brian Johnson song, dammit, but I couldn't think of another AC/DC tune that "cuchi" would fit into off the top of my head. And with the White Sox malaise infecting the CBRAT staff with severe depression of the affect en la cabeza lately, halfassed efforts are the most we can muster.

New White Sox drinking game: Every time Paulie Konerko hits into a double play, smash a bottle of booze over your head. Better lay into a few cases, and about 1,000 yards of gauze.

No comments: