Thursday, May 25, 2006

Early Warning

David Yow's not dead?

No! David Yow's not dead, you are!

That's right, Scratch Acid are reuniting for the Hideout Block Party later this summer, as part of a 25th anniversary show for Touch & Go Records, which label was definitely one of the worser bad influences on my dumb young life, that's for sure.

Plus, the Didjits. The freakin' Didjits. Does that make you feel oooolllllldddd or what?

So I guess I'll have to start scrounging for victims companions to go to that event with me, cuz I don't wanna go alone.

One thing puzzles me, though. Someone seems missing from the bill. Can you guess who?

That's right -- no Half Slab. The band that David Yow famously declared to be "The worst band in the world" seems to be AWOL. Kevin? What's up? Come on! Make some calls!

No comments: