Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sadly, the least popular feature of this blog ...


... not that it's easy to tell ... would probably be the mp3 material. Due to no downloads taking place for 30 days, almost all of the Dez Fake Radio Dezstravaganza files were deleted by Rapidshare, although I could conceivably re-upload them. Conceivably being another word for "probably not disappoint anybody if I failed to."

The Baz Luhrmann-Mary Schmich parody is still available, as are all the other mp3s -- Slut Kings and all. Granted, the links to the files are contained in posts that are way down below the fold now, and are hard to find.

But that doesn't mean I've given up on posting audio. I'm working on assessing file sharers that are maybe more friendly to use than Rapidshare, as well as perhaps adding Flash jukebox capability to the blog so you could give an mp3 a test-listen before bothering with the downloading process. And I may set up a more convenient menu type dealy for the sidebar. Or not.

So, in the not-so-distant future, when I get around to it, I'm planning to put up some rare Otis Ball numbers and, of course, more Dez fake radio.

In the meantime -- there will also be more of the second-least popular feature of this blog: Everything else.

No comments: