Sunday, July 09, 2006

French soccerer Roseanne Roseannadanna to join A.J. Pierzynski on the TNA circuit?



I know soccer players are 100 times the athletes that baseball players are. I mean, they have to gambol up and down a "pitch" like petulant forest creatures for 90 minutes, whereas baseball players are routinely injured by sneezing.

But come on. I haven't seen a ridiculously overplayed fall like this outside of cable access semi-pro wrestling. Am I cynical, or was there a litle drama added by the Italian dude?

Or maybe Italian guys just are really bad at staying on their feet.

Oh snap! Yes I did! I worked a subtle dig at Kev into a stupid World Cup throwaway post.

2 comments:

Feral Mom said...

There must have been a few Swedes and Irish people standing around uselessly while the Italian guy fell, though, right?

Stronger Than Dirt Pete Moss said...

Yes, I'm sure. Although at least we ... er, they ... bought a couple rounds, which should count for something.