Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Stronger Than Nemo in Slumberland

Last night around midnight (I know what time it was because I woke up and saw the clock afterwards) I dreamed that I was body surfing in Hawaii and having a lot of fun at it, and when I finally got tired and went back up on the beach, Al Gore was standing there in the sand, wearing a big gaudy pair of JAMS shorts and holding my glasses for me, his arm extended out past his huge white hairy gut, gripping the bridge of the frames between his thumb and forefinger, with an aloof expression on his face like a slightly disaffected butler.

UNRELATED BUT PRETTY GOOD NONETHELESS:

It's several months late to commemorate Hoyt Axton's birthday, and a couple weeks early to commemorate his death (and that would be kind of morbid anyway), so I don't have an angle for posting these, but the whim strikes anyway.



Hoyt Axton and Jerry Jeff Walker - Joy to the World



Hoyt Axton - Rusty Old Halo



Hoyt Axton and John Inmon - Della and the Dealer

No comments: