Friday, March 19, 2010

As the weird pro turns gone ...

Yeah, this is going nowhere fast. And slow. Both.

The way I see it, this blog can go three possible directions. First, I could just quit for good, which is by far the most likely. I'm burned out on all aspects of writing and publishing these days, and I don't have anything approaching inspiration or an active relationship of any kind with whatever muse used to handle this blog's account. In short, I'm just not thinking in a "CBRAT" mode anymore.

Second, I could rant and rave about politics. I could come up with a lot of posts on that, since I generally foam at the mouth about that shit in "real life" all day, every day. But I don't want to blog about it, because I don't see anything to gain from it, and it'd just screw up my head even more.

Third, I could do something entirely different. I could come up with a theme or a concept, give myself something of a framework to work with. But if I do that, why do it here? Why not start something else?

At any rate, the gist is, I just ain't feelin' CBRAT. The feelin's gone and I just can't get it back. Thinking about something new ... I'll let you know if and when.

Cheers.

No comments: