Tomorrow is the first televised White Sox spring training game, if I recall correctly. So maybe I'll throw together a pre-season post, including some thoughts on the PECOTA software's dire predictions for the '09 season.
But for now, I'm gonna keep it simple and play another game of "Books the Cats Knocked Off the Shelves Last Night." Without further ado and in no particular order, here is a list of the books that the cats knocked off the shelves last night:
- Ape and Essence - Aldous Huxley
- Letting Go - Philip Roth
- The Roar Devil - Kenneth Robeson
- The Partridge Family #5: Terror by Night - Vic Crume
- The Toynbee Convector - Ray Bradbury
- Island - Aldous Huxley
- The Assistant - Bernard Malamud
- Incident at Exeter: UFOs Over America Now - John G. Fuller
I suspect the only one they were really after was the Partridge Family novel:
DOWNBEAT FOR DANGER!Eff yeah ... I bet you want to read it now.
The Partridge Family is all set for a great vacation.
But fun soon turns to fear when night comes to their lonely beach house on the New England coast.
Somebody or some thing is out to get them ... and when Keith tries to find out why, the rock stars' vacation becomes a nightmare ...